I can’t believe that I haven’t written a blog post since October!!!! I have been asked regularly what has happened to me and my blog. I suppose I’ve just fallen out of the loop. Its so easy to get swept along with all the social media “must haves”, and the daily updates that I lost sight of things. I love my blog, and have decided to make it one of my News Years resolutions to maintain.
Here are a few of the things we have been up to since October.
- I finally upgraded to an iphone
- I have joined the play-school committee
- I finished Mimi’s quilt.
- I knitted a buggy blanket for the new baby.
- I started a new quilt for the new baby
- I knitted Mimi some Rabbit Mittens for the winter.
- I finally finished Mimi’s fair isle cardigan (with some help from my Mum!)
- We went to a Halloween Ball (unfortunately I couldn’t drink!!!)
- I have started my Christmas Cake – I just need to find time to decorate it!
- We made some Christmas biscuits for Playschool.
- I have started a cardigan for the baby.
- We made some potato print Christmas Wrapping Paper.
- I have had a busy couple of weeks working for my husbands business.
- For the last few weeks I haven’t felt too well (part of the reason I have let my blog slip) – I have now been diagnosed as being anaemic and have a prescription to pick up. Hopefully I will start to feel a bit better.
- I thought I was going into early labour last week but it was just braxton hicks!
- We had a few stressful weeks sorting out who was going where and doing what for Christmas. I could do with a glass of wine just thinking about it!!! I will have to make up for it in February!
- I nearly finished my Christmas shopping…..Question is shall I buy a pair of dubarry boots for myself???
- Oh I have been trying out my new sparkly nail varnish ready for the party season.
I am sure that we have done some other stuff too but I just can’t remember!